Surplus computer equipment is handled by Fixed Assets.  Computer equipment includes: CPUs, monitors, keyboards, printers, scanners, and other peripherals – all items with Equipment Service Numbers (ESN).

How can I get this Service?

Information is available on the Finance Office website.

Where can I get Help/Support?

Information Technology Help Desk at (540) 568-3555, IT Service Portal or helpdesk@jmu.edu

Back to Top