What do I do at the Counseling Center?

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor on staff and provide clinical services to students with a variety of concerns through individual counseling, group therapy, crisis intervention, and consultation services. I also work as a Victim Advocate through JMU's Victim Advocacy services.


Back to Top