Cover Photo Image

We’re invested in your success and have dedicated full-time professional advisors who provide guidance designed to support you throughout your academic career and beyond.

Donna Garber
Academic Advisor
Jason Gochenour
Acadmic Advisor

To view our class override policy, click here.

For in-depth advising information, planning tools, and other resources, please visit our Canvas page.

Major Information


Included Minors

  • (HM) and (SRM) Business or Entrepreneruship 

General Planning Worksheets

Declaring the major

To declare a Hospitality Management or Sport and Recreation Management major, you must:

  1. Schedule an appointment with a Hart School Advisor. Students with last names beginning with A-M schedule with Donna Garber, N-Z schedule with Jason Gochenour.
  2. Initiate the major change process via MyMadison (click here for a tutorial)

Note: You must have your major declaration approved before you will be able to enroll in HM or SRM courses.

Back to Top