Cover Photo Image
Faculty International Travel

Are you traveling internationally for JMU? If you are doing international travel that isn't through an official CGE study abroad program please register through our office by applying below. Whether you are presenting at an international conference, visiting an international research colleague, or conducting your own field research abroad, registering will provide you with an additional layer of support while abroad in the case of an emergency. Additionally it will allow us to report the full spectrum of our internationalization as a university. Thanks for collaborating with our office as we work towards strong support and documentation of all of our international travel.

Apply Now

JMU faculty/staff going abroad for official university business may now purchase the JMU group study abroad plan directly through Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI).

Self Enrollment Form

The CGE already covers students, faculty, and staff participating in a JMU semester or short-term program. This coverage option is meant to further supplement or support any of the independent situations mentioned above.

Back to Top