International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will determine which visa status is the most appropriate category for a newly hired international faculty or staff member and will process the necessary forms to apply for employment authorization. All international faculty who received a degree outside of the US, are required to obtain a credential evaluation. JMU Human Resources can offer services through the Dual Career and Community Resources Program to help new international faculty and their families who are moving to the area. Ed Muldoon can help answer questions regarding the hiring process for international faculty and staff.

Back to Top