If a student took dual enrollment courses in high school for which there is a JMU equivalent course, they must have a copy of their official transcript sent to the JMU Office of Admission for evaluation before JMU credit will be awarded. 

Transcripts should be sent to:

Office of Admissions
James Madison University
MSC 0101
100 E. Grace Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22807

Back to Top