FLEX is a declining balance account that connects you with the JMU campus community. Similar to a checking account, purchases are deducted automatically and the balance is displayed after each transaction. Check out these advantages:
- Use in many on and off campus locations.
- No monthly service charges.
- No need to carry cash - access with a swipe of the JAC.
- Can't be used if your JAC is reported stolen.
- Add money at any time by:
- The web using the Online Account Access link
- Phone by calling: 540-568-6446
- Fax by faxing form to: 540-568-1749
- Mail by mailing to:
James Madison University
Student Success Center, 738 South Mason Street, MSC 3532
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- Coming to Card Services Customer Window located in the Student Success Building 2nd Floor.
- Add money at one of our Cash to Card locations in Memorial Hall, Carrier Library, UREC, Rose Library or ISAT (A-2) Basement.
- Unused balance carries from year to year.
- 5 percent discount in JMU Dining Service Operations.
- Special deals throughout the year.
NOTE: There is a $10.00 service charge for refunding of FLEX accounts. Refunds take approximately 3-4 weeks for processing and will be mailed to your home address.