Current JMU students who wish to take a course or courses at another institution and transfer the credit to JMU must obtain prior approval. Visit the Registrar's Office's website for more information on Transfer Credit polices and procedures. 

Students who want to transfer courses that count for General Education requirements are limited to three courses and no more than one from each area. Visit the General Education website for Information for Students Already Enrolled at JMU. Consult the Transfer Equivalency Guide to find courses that will transfer to JMU.  

Current JMU students can follow step-by-step instructions on:  


Back to Top