Additional Resources and Information

The FAQ pages, available from the menu on the left, are updated often. The answers to your questions are typically available on the numerous web resources available across the JMU website.

If you are unable to find the information you seek, please contact the university offices listed below.

For Current Students and Families

Academic Accommodations
If you are new to ODS, please follow the instructions found at “Getting Started with ODS” located here.
Office of Disability Services,, 540-568-6705

Academic Affairs (Online Learning, Academic Calendar)
Office of the Provost,, 540-568-6616

Class Schedules
Students should contact their academic adviser, academic unit head or program coordinator directly with questions. A student’s academic advisor’s name and contact information can be found in MyMadison.

Dining Services
Dining Services,, 540-568-6751

Financial Aid
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships,, 540-568-7820

Mental Health and Wellness
JMU Counseling Center, Contact Information, 540-568-6552

On-Campus Living
Office of Residence Life,, 540-568-4663

Off-Campus Living
Office of Off-Campus Life,, 540-568-6071

Student Health (Medical Care)
University Health Center, Contact Information, 540-568-6178

Study Abroad and International Programs
Center for Global Engagement,, 540-568-5209

Tuition and Fees
University Business Office,, 540-568-6505

University Recreation
University Recreation Center,, 540-568-8732

For Faculty and Staff

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All health plans offered to state employees and their dependents have Employee Assistance Programs. Contact information is here.

Online Teaching Resources
JMU Libraries Learning Technology Services,, 540-568-5312 

Vulnerable (at-risk) Staff and Faculty
Full-time employees may contact their Benefits Specialist according to their last name:
A-E: Kristi Moon,, 540-568-3728
F-L: Reagan Neese,, 540-568-3974
N-Z: Amie Loving-Harpine,, 540-568-4495

For Prospective Students and Families

Office of Admissions,, 540-568-5681

For Alumni, Parents and Friends of the University

JMU Alumni Association
Office of Alumni Relations,, 540-568-6234

Parent Relations
Office of Parent Relations,, 540-568-3190

For Media/Reporter Inquiries

University Spokesperson
Mary-Hope Vass,, 540-568-7487

Still Need Help?
Academic Concerns

Students with questions about courses or other academic issues can contact

Student Affairs Concerns

Students with questions about issues related to student life can email

General Concerns

If you cannot find the information you need in the FAQs, email

Back to Top