Ready for an adventure? UREC Adventure includes activities and instruction within the UREC walls and outside in the surrounding forests and rivers. Most of our programs are for those with little to no experience in that activity - so come try something new!
Click on the links below to learn more about what UREC has to offer.
- 33-foot Climbing Wall
- Climbing Wall Programs (Includes Learn to Climb, Belay & Climb, Lead Climbing and more!)
- Cycling Programs (Includes 2 Wheels & 2 Scoops and Bike Safety!)
- Mountain Sports (Includes Hiking, Backpacking, Trail Running and more!)
- Paddle (Water) Sports (Includes Canoeing and White Water Kayaking!)
- Winter Sports (Includes Ski Spree, Cross Country Skiing and more!)
- Adventure Rental Equipment (Includes camping gear, canoe and bicycles!)
- TEAM Challenge Course
If you don't see a program you are looking for, it will be because registration is not currently open for that program. Please direct registration issues or questions to the UREC Welcome Center (stop by or call 540-568-8734). Learn more about UREC Adventure at the UREC Climbing Wall or contact Guy deBrun or Sasha Griffith!