One Book Help
Common browser settings required for The One Book site are:
- Cookies Enabled
- Browser Language Set to English
For details on how to set these in your browser, visit the browser configuration website.
If you cannot correct the issue with the recommendations above, please switch to one of the JMU recommended browsers (IE, FireFox or Safari) by:
- Using another computer with one of these web browsers
- Downloading a different browser
- Updating to a newer version of your current browser
If you still experience browser issues or have additional browser questions, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 540-568-3555.
If you still have questions, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk.
Here are a few precautions to consider or steps to take to resolve the issue:
- Write down the error message for future reference
- Check to ensure you are typing in your correct JMU e-ID and password
- Check to ensure you are not using your “dukes” email password, if you have already setup your email account
- If you are unsure of your e-ID password, use the “Forgot Your Password” link on the MyMadison login page
- Clear your browser cache to clear stored data that may prevent logging into sites.
- Try a different browser, such as IE, Firefox, or Safari and ensure you have the correct browser settings.
- If none of these resolve your issue, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 540-568-3555.