One Book Help
I get an error message in the One Book/Orientation website.
in your browser and then return to this page and refresh it” on the
for instructions on how to correct the issue. Once you correct the
issue, press F5 or the refresh icon to refresh the window.
Required settings required for the One Book/Orientation include:
- Cookies Enabled
- Browser Language Set to English
For details on how to set these in your browser, visit the browser configuration website.
If you cannot correct the issue with the recommendations above, please switch to one of the JMU recommended browsers (IE, FireFox or Safari). Your options include:
- Using another computer with one of these web browsers
- Downloading a different browser
- Updating to a newer version of your current browser
If you still experience browser issues or have additional browser questions, please contact the JMU Computing HelpDesk.
What is my JMU electronic ID (e-ID)?
If you still have questions, please contact the JMU Computing HelpDesk.
I receive an error trying to log in to the One Book website or other JMU websites that require my e-ID.
Here are a few precautions to consider or steps to take to resolve the problem:
- Write down the error message for future reference
- Check to ensure you are typing in your correct JMU e-ID and password
- Check to ensure you are not using your Live@edu “dukes” email password, if you have already setup your email account.
- If you are unsure of your e-ID password, use your secret question to reset your password and create a new one.
- Clear your browser cache to clear stored data that may prevent logging into sites.
- Try a different browser, such as IE, Firefox, or Safari and ensure you have the correct browser settings.
If none of these resolve your issue, please contact the JMU Computing HelpDesk at 540-568-3555.
I'm having another problem that's not addressed here.