One Book Help
Required settings required for the One Book/Orientation include:
- Cookies Enabled
- Browser Language Set to English
For details on how to set these in your browser, visit the browser configuration website.
If you cannot correct the issue with the recommendations above, please switch to one of the JMU recommended browsers (IE, FireFox or Safari). Your options include:
- Using another computer with one of these web browsers
- Downloading a different browser
- Updating to a newer version of your current browser
If you still experience browser issues or have additional browser questions, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk.
If you still have questions, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk.
Here are a few precautions to consider or steps to take to resolve the problem:
- Write down the error message for future reference
- Check to ensure you are typing in your correct JMU e-ID and password
- Check to ensure you are not using your Live@edu “dukes” email password, if you have already setup your email account.
- If you are unsure of your e-ID password, use your secret question to reset your password and create a new one.
- Clear your browser cache to clear stored data that may prevent logging into sites.
- Try a different browser, such as IE, Firefox, or Safari and ensure you have the correct browser settings.
If none of these resolve your issue, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 540-568-3555.