Cover Photo Image

Get your graduate degree at James Madison University!

Graduate Initial Licensure
Bachelor's & M.A.T. degree (5th year Initial Licensure)

Earn both a bachelor's and a master's degree in five years (4+1)

Graduate Advanced Licensure
Education for Undergraduates

The College of Education also offers undergraduate initial teacher licensure and non-licensure programs.  See full list of programs available.

Back to Top