Change Computer's Date and Time Settings
Check your computer's date and time settings. If your computer's clock is 5 minutes off our server's clock, then you will need to follow the steps below to update the date and time settings on your computer.
- Log in to your administrator account.
- From the desktop, single-click the time on the taskbar.
- Click the 'Change date and time settings...' link.
- On the Date and Time tab, under Time zone: click the 'Change time zone...' button and select the time zone that corresponds with your geographical location. JMU is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time.
- Click OK.
- On the Date and Time tab, click the 'Change date and time...' button.
- Adjust the clock appropriately. Ensure AM/PM settings are correct.
- Click OK.
- Right click on the time in the upper right.
- Choose 'Open Date & Time Preferences' from the drop-down menu.
- Unlock the preference pane by single clicking the yellow lock icon in the bottom left. Authenticate with your admin credentials.
- Click 'Set date and time automatically' to check the box.
- Click 'Time Zone' tab.
- Click 'Set time zone automatically...' to check the box.
Browser Configuration Page