Individuals traveling on official University business may be eligible for funding of their travel per diem, if the state travel card is not an option. The per diem will be funded as a credit on a Prepaid card. Please complete the appropriate form based on your status at the University and the type of trip in question.

Completed forms should be submitted to the University Business Office in the Student Success Center (MSC 3516) no later than 5 business days prior to travelling to ensure timely receipt of the Prepaid card and associated funds. Reference JMU FPM 4215.540 for additional information.

Back to Top