rotc crestPROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) - All cadets are required to take certain military science courses in order to successfully complete all requirements to commission as an Army Officer upon graduation from JMU with at least a bachelors degree in an undergraduate program of study.  These Military Science courses are required IN ADDITION TO the requirements for degree completion of any approved major program of study that the cadet desires to study.  JMU also offers a minor in Military Leadership upon graduation.  Cadets can request this minor at any point during their time in Army ROTC.

Back to Top