1. Various outdoor student activity programs require the use of sound amplification equipment. However, the university reserves the right to specify where and when such amplification equipment may be used.

  2. Permission and specification for use of sound amplification equipment on campus must be obtained from the director of the University Unions or designee.

Return to Events & Conferences Policies

Back to Top