Appointments & MyJMUHealth
To schedule an appointment, call 540-568-6178, or schedule select appointments online with MyJMUHealth. See below for more information.
Not sure if you need an appointment? Call our Telephone Nurse Triage to speak with a Registered Nurse.
Scheduling UHC appointments online
Log-in to MyJMUHealth (2-step process) to schedule new UHC appointments for:
- BASICS (Clinic: Substance Abuse and Prevention)
- High Expectations (Clinic: Substance Abuse and Prevention)
- Allergy injections (Clinic: Nurse)
- TB assessment/test (Clinic: Nurse)
- Emergency contraception (Clinic: Nurse)
- International travel consultation & medicine (Clinic: Nurse)
- Nutrition services (Clinic: Urgent Care)
- STD testing with no symptoms (Clinic: Nurse)
Appointments cannot be canceled online. Call the UHC at 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. There is a $25 fine for those who are late, do not show or do not provide at least a one-hour cancellation notice.
What is MyJMUHealth?
A secure online patient portal which gives students the ability to receive secure messages from the University Health Center, schedule appointments for select services and enter their medical and immunization history.