Cover Photo Image

You may declare a major in Social Work at any time. The Undergraduate Catalog stipulates that you must apply the semester immediately after completion of SOWK 287 Introduction to Social Work and SOWK 288 Social Welfare.  

Social Work majors should work with their academic adviser to complete the admission process.  Eligible applicants will receive an email invitation to a Canvas page to complete the admission process. The full application packet and information are available here. 

Download More Information and the Full Application Packet (PDF)

The Social Work Department maintains an Articulation Agreement with Blue Ridge Community College. To find out more contact the Office of the Registrar or the Social Work AUH (540-568-6980).

Back to Top