- May 2: Writing Renewal Retreat Application Deadline
- May 5: Teaching Outside Your Cultural Comfort Zone (Faculty Community)
- May 9: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown (May Symposium)
- May 10: Community Engagement Scholarship Institute (May Symposium)
- May 10: Assessment Progress Template (APT) Lockdown (May Symposium)
- May 11: Grant Writing Institute (May Symposium)
- May 11: May Symposium Conference Day
- May 12: POGIL Institute (May Symposium)
- May 12: Equity-Minded Reform in Academic Rewards Systems (May Symposium)
- May 12: Reward System Practices (May Symposium/ Workshop)
- May 12: Core Introduction to the Eight Key Questions (May Symposium Workshop)
- May 16: Call for Faculty Associates
Click on title for more information.
Register Now for May Symposium. CFI’s 10th annual May Symposium will be May 9-13. May Symposium offers workshops, multi-day institutes, and other opportunities for faculty to focus on teaching, scholarship, career planning and service. Sessions are filling up, so register soon.
Apply for Writing Renewal Retreat. Engage in a three-day writing retreat with a community of faculty writers at Mountain Valley Retreat Center. June 7-9, 2016. Application Deadline has been extended to Mon 5/02.
Call for Faculty Associates. Apply to be a Faculty Associate –Scholarship Area or Faculty Associate -Academic Culture in the Center for Faculty Innovation. Join our team of instructional faculty dedicated to enhancing academic culture. Apply by Mon 5/16, 5 PM.