- Dec 9: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Dec 13: Finals Week Grading Lockdown
- Dec 14: Finals Week Grading Lockdown
- Dec 15: Finals Week Grading Lockdown
- Dec 16: Finals Week Grading Lockdown
- Jan 4: January Symposium Wednesday Schedule
- Jan 5: January Symposium Thursday Schedule
- Jan 6: January Symposium Friday Schedule
- Jan 11: Facilitating Diversity Dialogues (Madison Career Fellows) Application
- Feb 2: Here to Help/ H2H (Workshop)
Click on title for more information.
January Symposium: Sustaining Your Scholarship. Carve out time for mindful scholarly pursuits, professional growth, and renewal. Wed 1/4-Fri 1/6 at Rose.
Here to Help/H2H. A faculty-staff workshop on available resources to help students balance academic and other spheres of college life. Thu 2/2, 9 AM-12 PM.
FacultyConnect Space. The 5th floor of Rose Library is now a faculty commons. Use this space to write, grade, and network with other faculty.
The Teaching Toolbox. Subscribe to receive bi-weekly emails that share ideas, resources, programs, practices, and distilled research related to teaching and learning. Previous Toolbox emails can be viewed here.