College Credit for Advanced Courses

Students can earn college credit for Advanced Placement courses, International Baccalaureate courses and Cambridge International Examinations taken in high school. See the undergraduate catalog for course listings and required scores: AP | IB and Cambridge International Exam


Dual Enrollment Credit

JMU may accept college credit that is earned while a student is concurrently enrolled in high school, called Dual Enrollment Credit. Each course taken at another institution is evaluated individually, and credit will be allowed only for equivalent college courses offered at JMU in which a grade of "C" or better has been earned. Learn more

Back to Top