Summer Hours: starting May 6th
Mon-Thu: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - noon
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
(when classes are in session) Exceptions to the schedule
Leopard/ Snow Leopard (10.5/10.6)
Not sure of your operating system? Please look at How to find your OS page.
BootCamp, Parallels Support Statement
JMU Information Technology supports Mac OS X (10.5/ 10.6) Leopard/ Snow Leopard.
Boot Camp, VMFusion, Parallels, and dual-boot functionality are not supported.
- How do I add a printer using the IP address in Leopard/ Snow Leopard ?
- How do I configure Leopard/Snow Leopard to my Exchange (Faculty/Staff) Email
- How do I use the Screen Sharing VNC Client?
- The JMU Computing HelpDesk recommends the following:
- Entourage 2008, Mac Mail (10.6, 10.7), and Outlook 2011.
- Please use the Connecting to Exchange page to find out more.
Apple: About Leopard (10.5) support page
Apple: Leopard (10.5) Tech Specs page
Apple: About Snow Leopard (10.6) support page
Apple: Snow Leopard (10.6) Tech Specs page