Turn Off Pop-Up Blocking Settings in Safari
Follow these steps below to turn off pop-up blocking settings in Safari
On a laptop or desktop device:
- Open a Safari browser window.
- Select the “Safari” menu, and then select “Preferences” from the drop down menu. Picture
- The preference pane will open and then select “Security” on the top row.
- Uncheck the checkbox "Block pop-up windows". Picture
- Close the Preferences window.
From your tablet or iPhone:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Select "Safari"
- Under “General”, locate “Block Pop-ups” and slide the button to the disabled position in order to allow pop-ups.
Once the pop-up setting has been updated, access the necessary features that you need.