Summer Hours: starting May 6th
Mon-Thu: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - noon
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
(when classes are in session) Exceptions to the schedule
Changing e-ID Passwords on a Mac in JMU's Domain
- It is recommended that your computer is connected to the JMU network via an Ethernet cable.
- Navigate to https://accounts.jmu.edu/login/ and follow the steps for a password change.
- Once the password change has been completed, select Log Out from the Apple Menu.
Note: Do Not Select SHUT DOWN or RESTART
- Once back at the login screen, enter your e-ID and NEW password.
- You will receive a Keychain prompt:
Select Update Keychain Password.
- You will receive a prompt for a password: Enter your PREVIOUS e-ID password.
Entering your previous password will allow your previously established keychain to sync with your new password.
Additionally, if you encounter a password change prompt at the login window select Continue.
You will be unable to change your password via this screen, please utilize the JMU Accounts Portal.
Note: Users with File Vault 2 may need to enter their PREVIOUS password at the initial File Vault 2 login screen until their keychain has been synced.