Welcome to Disability Services! For information about applying, visit our Getting Started webpage.

What is Accommodate?

Accommodate is JMU's online system for students to view and manage their accommodations. The student portal can be accessed from the "Student" tab in MyMadison. See the "How do I use Accommodate?" section below for more information.

Accommodate Student Portal Overview

Watch the Accommodate Student Portal overview video to learn how to access Accommodate, where to find announcements, view your original accommodation request, make supplemental requests, make semester requests, view your Accessibility Letters and more.

Accommodate Semester Request Tutorial

Watch the following Accommodate Semester Request video tutorial to get instructions for how request your Access Plan Letters. Accommodate refers to Access Plan Letters as "Accessibility Letters" and submitting a "semester request" is how you will request your Accessibility Letters. You will need to submit a semester request in Accommodate for each semester that you wish to use your accommodations.

**Please select the "Submit For All Accommodations" option if you want to use all of your accommodations in all of your classes for the semester you are requesting**

Questions about Accommodate?

Contact us at disability-svcs@jmu.edu or 540-568-6705

Back to Top