CMSS is home to 33 multicultural student organizations. These orgs are diverse in their membership as well as in their focuses, with interests ranging in the areas of divesity, religious affiliation, service, multicultural Greek life, and academics. As a department CMSS supports these organizations in their efforts to educate the campus community about their interest areas through programs, events, and celebratory gatherings. We also engage them and their executive boards in leadership development opportunities, ensuring that they develop skills that will benefit them currently while managing a student organization, as well as beyond in their future careeres.
CMSS Student Organizations
- African Student Organization
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Asian Student Union
- Black Student Alliance
- Chinese Student Association
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Esteem Models
- Filipino Americans at Madison
- Fostering Abyssinia
- Gospel Choir
- Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc.
- Hillel Counselorship
- International Student Association
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Korean Student Association
- Lambda Upslion Lambda Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Latino Student Alliance
- Mozaic Dance Team
- Muslim Student Association
- Native American Student Union
- National Society of Black Engineers
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Upsilon, Senoritas Latinas Unidas
- Students for Minority Outreach
- Vietnemese Student Association
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Please visit the Resources and Opportunities tab for more information!