- About Us
- Apply for a Job
- About the University
- About the Community
- Faculty Resources
- C3 - Dual Career Services and Community Connection
- Virginia Department of Human Resource Management
- New Employees
- Current Employees
- Managers and Supervisors
JMU is proud to be a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) employer!
- JMU JobLink - Applicant site contains an up to date listing of our openings.
- Applicant Instructions for JMU JobLink
- JobLink FAQ’s for Applicants
- Recruitment FAQ’s for Applicants
- C3 – Career, Community, Connection The C3 program offers dual career services and community resources for new faculty and staff.
James Madison University is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive work and educational community that is free of all forms of discrimination. This institution does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.
We promote access, inclusion and diversity for all students, faculty, staff, constituents and programs, believing that these qualities are foundational components of an outstanding education in keeping with our mission. The university is interested in candidates whose experience and qualifications support an ongoing commitment to this core quality.
Anyone having questions concerning discrimination should contact the Office for Equal Opportunity: (540) 568-6991.
- No available posts.