Parent PLUS Loan Reduction and Return of Funds Request Form

Please Note: Only forms completed and signed by the borrower will be processed. If you have yet to apply for a Parent PLUS Loan for the current aid year, please submit a Parent PLUS Direct Loan application.  Return of funds requests will only be processed for the current aid year or for the previous aid year as long as requests are received within 30 days of the end of the year.

To complete the form:

  • Complete the Student Name, Student ID, Grad Date, Signature, and Date sections.
  • To decrease or cancel your previously applied for Parent PLUS Loan that has not yet disbursed, fill out the loan change section.


To return previously disbursed PLUS Loan funds, fill out the Loan Return section, listing the amount you wish to return and the semester you wish to return funds.

  • If desired, provide specific clarifications in the provided comment box.
  • Follow the instructions on the form to submit the completed form to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.

Please note, if you are returning a BankMobile Disbursements paper check with the form, the check will need to be endorsed.

If our office has any questions, you will be contacted via the email address provided on the original PLUS Loan application.

Back to Top