Cover Photo Image

Faculty and students have the right to access information and support when they experience negative interactions, microaggressions, harassment or discrimination. Several campus offices are available to respond to your concerns.

If you have experienced an accessibility challenge or have questions about disability services, contact the Office of Disability Services.

If you have experienced sexual misconduct or have questions about sex or gender discrimination, contact the Title IX Office.

If you have experienced harassment or discrimination, contact the Office of Equal Opportunity.

To report a violation of JMU community standards or for questions about student accountability, contact the Office of Student Accountability and Restorative Practices (OSARP).

To report a concern or for questions about campus diversity, equity and inclusion, contact the Office of Access and Inclusion.

Back to Top