Requirements for Animal Subject Research Submission:
- Animal Use Protocol (AUP) Form (signed by PI(s), Department Head, and all students involved)
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire (all students involved must have on file)
- CITI Working with the IACUC Training
- CITI (working w/species specific) Training
- CITI Occupational Health and Safety Training
- Face-to-Face Training (of specific research and safety procedures conducted by the PI for all students listed on the protocol)
|New Protocol||Animal Use Protocol (AUP) Form
|Occupational Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire||Occupational Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire
|Form 1||Survival Surgery
|Form 2||Disease or Pathologic Condition (including abnormal genetic phenotype)
|Form 3||Dietary Manipulation, Food and/or Water Restriction
|Form 4||Immunization Procedures
|Form 5||Hazardous Materials, Risk Assessment
|Student||Student Responsible Conduct Approval Form|
|Additional Research Forms|
|Annual/Final Progress Report and Continuation Application||
This form is used for continuing research without changes or if research has been completed.
|Amendment Form- Research||
Amendment Form- Research
This form is used for continuing research and requesting changes to the previously approved research, including a change in PI.
|Amendment Form- Personnel Only||
Amendment Form- Personnel Only
This form is used for continuing research with changes to personnel only, NOT including a change in PI.
|Adverse Event Reporting||
This form must be completed when reporting adverse events or unanticipated problems to the JMU IACUC.
|Protocol Review||IACUC Reviewer Checklist