Information Technology Help Desk
Self-Help - L
LiaisonsLiaisonsTechnology Coordinators (Academic and Administrative)
- Labs (Computing & Technology)
- Labs Services Home Page
- Computing Support maintains the General Computing Labs. There are many Departmental Labs that are not supported by Lab Administration and Lab Services. It can be difficult to determine who is responsible for those labs, but if so s/he can assist the customer in determining the correct contact person.
- JMU Libraries
- Reference staff are available to assist students, faculty, staff and community members with the resources available in JMU libraries
- Guide to accessing the JMU Libraries' Online Resources (including JSTOR, EBSCO, eBrary, and many others) from Off Campus.
NOTE: Off-campus access through proxy is provided through the JMU Libraries. Off-campus access through SSL VPN is provided through the Information Technology Help Desk (phone: 540.568.3555; e-mail: email@example.com).
- Library Databases
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- FAQs, Compatibility & Testing, and Resources
- Listservs (electronic mailing lists)
- Listserv Overview video
- To learn more about Listserv at JMU
- Quick description of listservs and how to request them
- Lync (for faculty/staff)
provides a single interface uniting commmunication and collaboration through Instant Messaging, presence, group chat, audio visual web conferencing, desktop sharing and more.