Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP - IP Configuration and Management
- Login to the computer using an account which has adminstrator rights.
- In Windows 7/Vista/XP open the Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Command Prompt. In Windows 8, if you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search. If you're using a touch screen, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Type cmd in the search box, click or tap Apps, and then click or tap Command Prompt.
- You should now have a Command Prompt window.
- At the prompt type ipconfig /all and press enter.
- Type ipconfig /release at the next prompt and press enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew at the next prompt and press enter.
- You should now get an address that will allow you to operate on the JMU network.