Windows 7 / Vista / XP - IP Configuration and Management
- Login to the computer using an account which has adminstrator rights.
- Open the Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories,
and then clicking Command Prompt.
- This should bring up a command prompt.
- At the prompt type ipconfig /all and press enter.
- Type ipconfig /release at the next prompt and press enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew at the next prompt and press enter.
- You should now get an address that will allow you to operate on the JMU network.