Welcome JMU Family!
James Madison University's Office of Parent Relations provides parents and families of current students with programs, services and information that heighten their awareness of the JMU community. Our office provides parents and families with a better understanding of the student experience to support student learning, academic and social growth.
JMU Parents Facebook page provides an excellent opportunity to interact with with other parents and get answers from the Office of Parent Relations. We know you're on the go and don't have much time, so feel free to send us a question on Facebook and we will get back with you as soon as we can!
Enjoy the journey! This is an exciting time for your entire family. If you need any assistance, advice, or are looking for a little support, JMU's Office of Parent Relations is here for you.
- Sep 5 : - Oct 14 : Duke Hall Gallery, "Harmonic Lab: Recurrent Constructions" Exhibit
- Sep 12 : - Oct 17 : New Image Gallery, "Source and Confluence" Exhibit
- Sep 23 : - Oct 28 : Prism Gallery, "Photo Contest Winners - DocUmenting Our Journeys"
- Oct 4 : - 21 : Art Exhibit: Ways of Worldmaking
- Oct 12 : Interdisciplinary Roundtable
- More >