Exploratory Majors: University Studies oversees probation and suspension for exploratory students following the university guidelines. The point of contact for this program is Dr. Audrey Burnett, burnetaj@jmu.edu


Majors other than Exploratory: If you have declared a major and have questions regarding academic probation or suspension, please contact the Office of Academic Student Services at 540-568-7123.



Back to Top