Feature Image

There are several ways to get funding to support your graduate career at JMU. The following are available to you as a graduate student.

  • Graduate Assistantships
    • These are the main source of funding for graduate students provided by the university. There may be opportunities to get an assistantship within your department, or you may want to apply for a position in another department. To find out more about how an assistantship supports your graduate career, review the assistantships page. To see what positions might be available look on JMU JobLink under assistantships
  • Federal Aid
    • You may qualify for federal aid such as loans or work study. Fill out a FAFSA in order to find out what you qualify for.
  • Scholarships

Back to Top