- Teaching philosophy (1 to 2 pages)
- Personal statement as an indication of preparation for graduate study
- Three letters of recommendation
- Sample lesson plan demonstrating comprehensive art education
- Evidence of current teaching license
- Video - Upload a video answering the following: Based on your undergraduate experience, what do you hope to gain by studying art at the graduate level? Tell us something you'd like us to know about yourself. (Maximum time limit is 5 minutes.)
All of the above listed requirements can/should be uploaded within the online application, and test scores, if required, should be sent electronically to the Graduate School from the Educational Testing Service.