Application for Disability Services

General Release Form for ODS/University Officials

Consent for the Release and Exchange of Information between ODS and Designated Parties

Copyright Awareness and Course Materials Agreement (Includes agreement for tape recording of lectures)

HDPT Paratransit Application

Housing Accommodation Requests due to Medical Condition or Disability

Verification of Medical or Psychological Condition or Disability

Most ODS forms can be filled in online. However, some web browsers do not support this function. If you have trouble, try opening forms with Adobe Reader and making sure to “Enable All Features.”  If you need forms in alternative formats, please contact ODS.

Back to Top