Student organizations can rent vehicles to attend off campus organizational events.

  • Student Schedulers make requests using the Transportation request form.
  • The Union Scheduling Office will process the request with the Transportation office and then send an email with further instructions.
  • Read through the Transportation scheduling processes and then look at the Policy section to make sure they understand how to request a vehicle and what is involved.

Departments should contact JMU Transportation Services directly to reserve vehicles.

Back to Top