Students may transfer funds from Flex to Dining Dollars Gold or from Dining Dollars Gold to Flex.

The student may transfer funds by calling our office at (540)568-6446, emailing us at or coming by our office located on the second floor of the Student Success Center. Transfers cannot be done online.

Card Holders may also transfer FLEX and Dining Dollars Gold from one individual to another individual. The person that is transferring the money from their account will need to either come by the office or email us the information from their JMU email address. We do not accept phone calls for transferring to another individuals account.

Dining Dollars that is part of a meal plan cannot be transferred to another account or individual.

Back to Top