Meal Plans Provide JMU Employees a 44% Discount!
It's true! JMU faculty, staff and affiliates qualify for Faculty/Staff Meal Plans that provide a top-notch lunch that's affordably priced. But what's this about a 44% discount? Read on.
A Meal Plan is Affordable
- A bundle of 15 meals costs $99-only $6.60/meal including sales tax. At the all-you-care-to-eat facilities (D-Hub, E-Hall, Mrs. Greens), that's 44% less than the door price!
- You'll also get a great deal at the following locations:
- PC Dukes
- Top Dog
- Corner Bistro at Memorial Hall
- Bistro 1908 at SSC
- Freshens Food Studio at UREC
- Fueled and Nacho Papi Food Trucks
- Madison Grill
Where a meal plan covers Duke Deal combos (considered one meal no matter the menu price), $7 meal equivalency ($7 toward a larger purchase) and double punching (using two meals at a time) at the food courts.
- You can also use your meal plan for Duke Deals only at:
- Get your Green On at SSC
- Breakfast On Demand in the Grace Street Market
A Meal Plan is Convenient
- You don't have to shop for food and fix it ... or make yourself late to work by foraging through your cupboards for lunch fixings.
- You don't have to go far ... or jeopardize your parking place by going off campus ... or sit in a long drive-thru line waiting for mediocre food.
- You can enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends or grab something quick.
- No need to carry cash or credit cards ... or search your desk drawer for lunch money. All those delicious meals are right on your JACard.
- You can pay for your meal plan by credit card, check or FLEX. Full-time JMU employees also can purchase a meal plan through payroll deduction (follow link for more info).
A Meal Plan = Variety & Good Food
- Instead of being stuck with whatever you threw together in the wee hours of the morning, at lunchtime you can pick from an almost endless variety of choices that strike your fancy.
- You can choose to eat healthy (easily check nutrition info); pick hot or cold entrees, sides and desserts; try new dishes or old favorite; and find gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan selections.
With a meal plan, you can spice up your life (at least 15 times a semester!), reduce your stress and aggravation, and enjoy food that is nationally recognized for quality. You deserve the best ... and a meal plan provides it (follow link for more info and to sign up).
For additional savings, join the dining discount program exclusively for JMU Faculty and Staff! Purple & Gold Perks is Dining Services' way of expressing gratitude for everything you do to support the JMU Community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
You may purchase the meal plan with FLEX, any accepted credit card, Check, and payroll deduction. You can sign up for the F/S meal plan at the Card Services office. You may print off the deduction form and send it to the Card Services Office at MSC 3532.
For more information you can contact Card Services at x86446 from 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
*Please note affiliates are not eligible for Payroll deduction.