Business Administration - M.B.A.
The application will open August 15. June 1 is the deadline to be guaranteed consideration for Innovation and Information Security. June 15 is the deadline for Executive Leadership.
MBA Innovation - fall
MBA Information Security - fall
MBA Executive Leadership - fall
Degree(s) OfferedMaster in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
GRE/GMAT or if a master's level degree from an accredited institution or CPA has been earned, the GMAT requirement is waived.
Information Security or Executive Leadership: Note: If you are an applicant who has at least seven years of professional work experience (beyond the undergraduate degree) and a strong quantitative background, you may be eligible for a GMAT waiver. Please contact Dr. Michael Busing (email@example.com) for more information.
- Application fee
- Official GRE or GMAT
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
Innovation and Information Security
- Current resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Minimum two years full-time work experience
- Residency requirement :
- Innovation - periodic on-site meetings in Harrisonburg, VA
- Information Security - periodic on-site meetings in McLean, VA
- Current resume
- One letter of nomination from an employer outlining past leadership experience and career path leading toward a C-Suite or comparable high level management position.
- Residency requirement is to have periodic on-site meetings in McLean, VA.