If this is an emergency or you wish to report a crime in progress, please call 911 or JMU Public Safety at 540-568-6911.

The Office of Equal Opportunity can provide information and assist you in understanding the process of filing a complaint of discrimination or harassment. The OEO also conducts preliminary investigations to determine the validity of complaints. Procedures for addressing discrimination or harassment are somewhat different for students, faculty, staff (including student employees), visitors and affiliates. Please select your university affiliation to understand the options and resources available to you.

Back to Top