Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Sep 6: International Student Reception
- Sep 7: LIFE Program Interest Meeting
- Sep 8: LIFE Program Kick-Off Meeting
- Sep 9: Conversation Partner Kick-Off Event
- Sep 11: Global Connections
- Sep 16: Life after JMU
- Sep 17: Optional Practical Training (OPT) Session
- Sep 18: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee?
- More >