Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Oct 14: Optional Practicial Training Session
- Oct 16: JMU International Community's Hot Topics
- Oct 17: Service Learning Project in DC with International Alumni
- Oct 19: LINKer Info Session
- Oct 23: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee?
- Oct 29: Optional Practicial Training Session
- Oct 30: Halloween Haunt
- Oct 30: LINKer Application Deadline
- More >