Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Sep 23: Prism Gallery, "Photo Contest Winners - DocUmenting Our Journeys"
- Oct 21: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 21: Haunted Forest
- Oct 28: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 29: oIP Homecoming Tailgate Party
- Nov 4: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Nov 9: Travel Signature Day
- Nov 10: Travel Signature Day
- More >