Want to sell JMU merchandise? You must be an officially licensed manufacturer.

JMU trademarks and logos are limited to merchandise produced by manufacturers that are officially licensed to produce JMU’s marks. Officially licensed manufacturers are licensed and registered by the James Madison University Foundation’s licensing agent, The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC)

Back to Top