To view additional details Log In

Term JMU Definition
Provide Feedback or Ask a Question

To provide feedback or ask a question related to Data Governance, contact the Data Governance Council member representing your area. If you do not see a representative from your area or are unsure who to contact, please send your questions or feedback to

Office of Institutional Research

Varner House
MSC 3803
80 Bluestone Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807

Email Us
Fax: 540-568-7846

Back to Top