Our Mission Statement
To enhance student learning and meet departmental student employment needs by providing meaningful work experiences
National Student Employee Appreciation Week
April 13th - 19th, 2014
Thanks to all JMU Student Employees for your hard work & dedication. We Appreciate you!!
- Looking for part time employment? Check out JobLink for On Campus job announcements or the link to the left for Off-Campus or Summer Jobs!
- SAVE THE DATE: National Student Employment Week will be held April 13-19, 2014. Check here for information on this annual event and ideas on how to recongize student employees.
- Please read guidelines to post positions with our office here before completing posting form.
- To post a part-time job on our website for free, please fill out this form.
- To remove a part-time job posted on our website, please fill out this form.
Please note: The Student Work Experience Center will follow-up with anyone desiring to post any childcare, babysitting, or personal assistant or related position before a decision is made whether or not to post the position on our job posting site.
Stay up to date... Join our Facebook Page, JMU Student Employment