Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Jun 23: Semester in London 35th Anniversary Reunion - Registration
- Aug 17: Transitions
- Aug 30: International Student Reception & Reunion
- Sep 4: Conversation Partner Program Kickoff Event
- Sep 5: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee?
- Sep 12: Meet your Conversation Partner!
- Sep 13: Tailgate Party
- Sep 22: International Week