Application DeadlineThe application opens August 1 and the deadline is January 10. Given the number of applications the OT program receives, it is strongly recommended to get your application in by the deadline.
Degree(s) OfferedMaster of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
Test RequirementsGRE General Test
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
- A 1500 word autobiographical/professional aspirations statement
- Three Reference Forms, Click here
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Grade of C or better on all prerequisite course
- Forty hours of volunteer observation
- Students accepted into the program from another college/university will be required to identify acquired information seeking skills and computer competency once coursework begins.