Occupational Therapy - M.O.T.
The application will open August 1. December 1 is the deadline to be guaranteed consideration.
Degree(s) OfferedMaster of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
GRE General Test
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
- Personal statement (see application for what needs to be covered in your personal statement)
- Three Reference Forms, Click here
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Grade of C or better on all prerequisite course
- Forty hours of volunteer observation
- Students accepted into the program from another college/university will be required to identify acquired information seeking skills and computer competency once coursework begins.