The forms that are in .pdf format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free program that allows you to view .pdf files). If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, you must download and install the program before you can view those forms. To get a copy of the software, click HERE.
***To save a .pdf fillable form (that has information in the data fields), you can "save as" and rename your form as appropriate to your desktop or other file on your computer. For MAC users, you should "print"/"PDF"/"Save as pdf"/"save". If you do not have Adobe software on your computer, you may not be able to actually save the document with information in the form fields. You must print the form with the information typed in. If you want an electronic copy of the form, you will have to print it and then scan it into your files. You may also print the form and type in the information.
- Assistantship Contract (pdf fillable)
- Underload Request Form (pdf fillable)
- Tuition-Only Scholarship Agreement (pdf fillable)
- Additional Employment Approval form (pdf fillable)
- Approval of Transfer Credit (pdf fillable form***)
- Grade: Change / Extension / Removal Forms (found on registrar's webpages)
- Graduate Status Change Request (pdf fillable form***)
- Graduate Credit by Examination
- Course Substitution Waiver Form (pdf fillable form***)
- Request for Thesis Option Change (pdf fillable form***)
Thesis and Dissertations
- Comprehensive Assessment Results Form (pdf fillable form***)
- Degree Requirements Checklist
- Application for a Graduate Degree (Graduation Application, pdf fillable form***)