- Jan 23: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Jan 27: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Jan 27: Creating Quality Rubrics (Workshop)
- Jan 30: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Jan 31: Apply for Finish Your Writing Project (Faculty Community)
- Feb 2: Beyond Monologues: Fostering Authentic In-Class Discussion among Students (Workshop)
- Feb 2: Here to Help/ H2H (Workshop)
- Feb 3: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Feb 3: Growth Mindset in Grant Writing (Roundtable)
- Feb 3: Beyond Monologues: Fostering Authentic In-Class Discussion among Students (Workshop)
- Feb 6: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Feb 10: May Symposium Conference Day: Call for Proposals
Click on title for more information.
Here to Help/H2H. A faculty-staff workshop on available resources to help students balance academic and other spheres of college life. Thu 2/2, 9 AM-12 PM.
May Symposium Conference Day: Call for Proposals. Faculty are invited to submit proposals for sessions in the areas of academic culture, career planning, scholarship and/or teaching. Conference Day will be held on Wednesday, May 10. Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis until Friday, Feb 10 at 12 PM. Early submission is encouraged.
Outstanding Faculty Awards. JMU professors Dr. Caroline P. Lubert and Dr. Theresa B. Clarke have been recognized by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) and Dominion Resources for superior accomplishments in teaching, research and public service at Virginia’s institutions of higher learning.
Open Learning: A Connectivist MOOC for Faculty Collaboratives. Begin participating 1/23 in this 15-week free, online, and open learning experience sponsored by AAC&U and SCHEV.