- Oct 24: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 25: Opening Your Creativity (Workshop)
- Oct 28: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 31: Apply to the Engaged Teacher Scholar Program (Faculty Community)
- Oct 31: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Nov 4: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Nov 4: The Feeling of Being Mid-Career (Focus Group)
- Nov 4: Writing Renewal Retreat (Faculty Community)
- Nov 7: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Nov 11: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Nov 14: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Nov 18: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
Click on title for more information.
Apply to join the Engaged Teacher Scholar community. Enhance your own projects and promote teaching inquiry in your Unit/College. Apply by Mon 10/31 at 5 PM.
The Teaching Toolbox. Subscribe to receive bi-weekly emails that share ideas, resources, programs, practices, and distilled research related to teaching and learning. Previous Toolbox emails can be viewed here.
FacultyConnect Space. The 5th floor of Rose Library is now a faculty commons. Use this space to write, grade, and network with other faculty.
External Teaching Awards. The Rice University Center for Teaching Excellence provides a comprehensive list of disciplinary and interdisciplinary teaching awards in higher education. Please visit their website to search their database.
Story about CFI's partnership with CARS (Center for Assessment & Research Studies) on LID (Learning Improvement by Design).
Link to Report on Faculty & Staff Engagement at JMU by the JMU Office of Institutional Research.