- Oct 8: Showing of "Tested" Documentary Film
- Oct 9: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 9: An Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling (Workshop)
- Oct 12: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 13: Teaching in India as a Fulbright-Nehru Scholar (Scholarly Talk)
- Oct 16: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 19: Teaching and Research Opportunities in Kosovo (Roundtable)
- Oct 19: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 23: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 23: Writing Renewal Retreat
- Oct 26: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
- Oct 30: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown
Click on title for more information.
Fostering Collaboration Through Community Design: Eating, Meeting, and Making Together. Discussion focusing on strategies to foster interdisciplinary collaboration among undergraduate students. Led by Dr. Alex Ruthmann, JMU Visiting Scholar from the New York University Experience Design Lab. Fri Oct 9 12:30 - 2 PM in Lakeview Hall
Consider a Teaching Consultation. The CFI provides on-demand consultations with JMU instructional faculty on areas related to teaching and learning.
Consider a Scholarship Consultation. Consultations focus on individual or a small group of faculty’s needs related to the research, writing, and overall scholarly process.
Consider a Career Planning Consultation. Personalized and designed to connect faculty - individually or in groups — to resources and support for professional goal setting and career planning.