- May 9: Scholarly Writers' Lockdown (May Symposium)
- May 10: Community Engagement Scholarship Institute (May Symposium)
- May 10: Assessment Progress Template (APT) Lockdown (May Symposium)
- May 11: Grant Writing Institute (May Symposium)
- May 11: May Symposium Conference Day
- May 12: POGIL Institute (May Symposium)
- May 12: Equity-Minded Reform in Academic Rewards Systems (May Symposium)
- May 12: Reward System Practices (May Symposium/ Workshop)
- May 12: Core Introduction to the Eight Key Questions (May Symposium Workshop)
- May 16: Call for Faculty Associates
- Aug 22: New Faculty Orientation
Click on title for more information.
May Symposium. CFI’s 10th annual May Symposium will be May 9-13. May Symposium offers workshops, multi-day institutes, and other opportunities for faculty to focus on teaching, scholarship, career planning and service.
Call for Faculty Associates. Apply to be a Faculty Associate –Scholarship Area or Faculty Associate -Academic Culture in the Center for Faculty Innovation. Join our team of instructional faculty dedicated to enhancing academic culture. Apply by Mon 5/16, 5 PM.